We integrate and work with your team to deliver your requirements cost effectively and on time.
NRM Engineers provides specialist engineering personnel, as a multi-disciplinary team or specific discipline engineers to suit our clients’ requirements. We provide experienced engineers with industry knowledge and experience in design, commissioning, operation, maintenance, reliability, integrity of production and processing equipment.
Our knowledge and experience covers a broad spectrum of Reliability, Integrity & Asset Maintenance. Areas of expertise include:
Maintenance Build Support
- Computer Maintenance Management System (CMMS) Maintenance builds Support.
- Asset register build process and Master equipment register build.
- • Equipment criticality assessments and allocation of safety critical elements and performance standards across a wide range of maintainable items.
- Development of operational performance standards for safety and environmental critical elements.
- Review and audit of RCM output task and associated maintenance strategy.
- Development of maintenance work instructions (PM&CM) for Integrity Critical (IC) and non-IC equipment.
Reliability Improvement & Maintenance Cost Reduction
- Development of maintenance strategy using FMECA, RCM, RBI, IPF and RCA principles.
- Provide input into reliability and life cost models.
- Planned Maintenance Optimisation (PMO).
- Spare Parts and Interchange-ability record and stock level analysis of critical parts.
- Maintenance Strategy Review.
Investigations & Improvements
- Investigation of Equipment Failures and Operating Incidents.
- Creating and updating Hazardous Area Verification Dossiers.
- Creating and updating operational critical documentation such as: Instrument index, Cause and Effect diagrams.